Locals Against The Weston & Banwell Harriers Badge

£1.00

Description

Please support these guys who are just setting up. By purchasing this badge you’ll be helping with the ongoing costs of monitoring and sabbing the Weston & Banwell Harriers. Thank you.

90% of the purchase price will go directly to Locals Against. The other 10% are our reduced costs of producing the badges and the transaction fees incurred. We just love to support fantastic local causes, such as this.